The first time I laid eyes on you my heart was beating a hundred miles a minute, I just couldn’t believe this little life I held in my arms grew inside of me. I looked you over not once but maybe a hundred times. My eyes began to burn because now I was thinking crazy thoughts. All of my emotions hit me at once And then I burst into tears, I am happy because your here sad because I am worried. Praying that the life I had won’t effect the mother I am suppose to be to you. So the promise I made back then still stands today that if I ever saw a trace on you that touched me in my past. I would lose my life quickly because I will bury somebody’s a**.
A MOTHERS PLEDGE TO HER CHILDREN AT FIRST SIGHT.
let every one with a voice speak.... voicelesssouls is listening
Voicelesssouls speaking up to be heard201-234-2287Hours & info.....Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9m to 3pm
History of Blogs
- Pt3 of the MLK March @ Be Ready CDC instagram.com/p/BeCPx9xAcVw/ 22 hours ago
- MLK March pt2 @ Be Ready CDC instagram.com/p/BeCPM2yA6gG/ 22 hours ago
- Happy birthday to this queen... Loving and living life to the fullest.. @ Hilltop, Wilmington instagram.com/p/Bd4Zxy1ASPd/ 4 days ago
- Join us if you are in the Delaware area.. The March is peaceful and the event after the March will be awesome..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- @prestoncentuolo I enjoyed watching you on stage. I just wanted to say thank you for your testimony. God bless you 1 week ago
- 828 hits